segunda-feira, abril 25, 2011


"Elena: If you really had had a choice, would you have chosen to die in 1864?
Damon:
I don’t know.
Elena:
Never thought about that?
Damon:
I’ve thought about that so many times I lost the count. Never found an answer to this question. Elena: You know, sometimes I wish I’d died in that car with my parents.
Damon:
What?
Elena:
I mean, I’d rather die in a car accident than being sacrificed during some freaky ancient vampire ritual.
Damon:
Well, that I can understand. But we’re going to make sure you don’t die.
Elena:
I know that.
Damon:
Good.
Elena:
We would have never met then.
Damon:
Oh, that would be a very fortunate turn of events. You’re so annoying, Elena.
Elena: You’re such an ass. Do you regret meeting me?
Damon:
More every day.
Elena:
Oh, come on. I’m serious.
Damon:
Not for a second. You?
Elena:
Do I regret meeting self-serving vampire psychopath with no redeeming qualities?
Damon:
I’m going to pretend that that hurt.
Elena:
No, I don’t regret."

Fanfic *Ari

Sem comentários: